• In case your mobile is deactivated without your request or you get a call in this regard, somebody may be trying to get a duplicate SIM/ steal your credentials like OTP (One time password), Tracker ID for beneficiary registration etc
• Our bank does not ask for the details of your account like /PIN/ Password/ mobile numbers etc. Therefore any one pretending to be asking you for information may be fraudulent entities.
• Any caller pretending to be from our Bank / Contact Centre may persuade you to reveal your credentials like User Id and password stating that password sent to you is erroneous and correct password needs to be sent. Please do not entertain such requests as they are fraudulent entities.
• In case any unauthorized access to your information, accounts or disputed transactions, using internet Banking service, please check immediately with telecom service provider and contact the Bank on 1800 258 44 55/1800 102 44 55.
• Change Passwords immediately on any such suspected activity/ as frequently as possible.